I Know You – Annabel Kantaria Quick Review
Author – Annabel Kantaria
Publisher – Crooked Lane Books
Publish date – 11th June 2019
Genre – Psychological/Domestic Thriller
POV – First person, Past tense
Rating – 3/5
You trust me.
That picture you just posted on Instagram? I’ve seen it.
The location you tagged? I’ve been there.
You haven’t been careful enough, have you?
Because I know all about you.
But when I meet you, I won’t tell you that.
I’ll pretend. Just like you do.
You’ll like me though. You’ll trust me enough to let me into your life.
And then I’ll destroy it.
- Tense, intriguing premise
- Short, easy to read chapters
- Social media stalking
- Lots of mystery and suspicion to be drawn in by
- Stalker P.O.V chapters are eerie and at times entertaining
- Not a lot seems to happen for a long time
- Abrupt end
- Out of no where reveal
- Unlikable, uninteresting cast of characters (when most of the focus is on the characters rather than plot events)
- Taylor’s husband is so desirable that no one can seem to stay away from him
*I have received a copy of this book via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.*
3/5 – An intriguing, easy to consume, standard domestic thriller.